Schedule U-16/U-19 Co-ed
Section 3, Area T, Region 220
For MY2015 (Membership Year 2015-2016), U16 teams will include U19 players in regular Area 3/T games.
(Special U16-U19 Program info).
U16 home games are at WI Lower Field and Peabody Field Field Directions),
Team & Coach contact info,
Coaches: contact the other team coach well before each game to confirm date, time and field! Clicking on the team name will bring up a new window with the coach contact information.
For more information about becoming a referee, contact the referee administrator Elizabeth Costa, 914-497-0033.
HOME team wears RED; AWAY team wears WHITE.
Click on team name for schedule
Master schedule of Area 3T inter-regional games.
Note that October 17-18 is Photo Day.
1. BYE means that that team is not playing that week (because the number of participating teams is odd).
2. Games that are being played in-house or where two regions have agreed on inter-regional play have not been included.
3. Field space is VERY TIGHT in some regions, and in some cases we have put teams into time slots that with only 10 minutes in between so that we can get four games on a field in one afternoon. This means it is critically important that you instruct your referees and coaches in the following:
The game must start on time (i.e., the time listed is "kickoff": parents, players, coaches and referees need to be at the site at least 15-20 minutes earlier to handle pre-game duties).
Whenever the game starts, it absolutely MUST end on time. If you start late, cut it short.
The game is played in two halves of the appropriate duration (40 min U16). Keep the clock running through the entire half; the substitution opportunity midway through each half should take no more than a minute and DOES NOT stop the clock. Coaches need to be organized to make substitutions quickly.
4. If you do a "By Team" search, regions are identified as follows: Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson = DF, Armonk = Arm, Briarcliff = Bri, Chappaqua = Chap, Croton = Cro, Irvington = Irv, Mt. Kisco = MK, Mt. Pleasant = MP, Ossining = Oss, Pelham = Pel, Pleasantville = Pleas, Somers = Som, Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow = Tar, Yorktown = Yor
5. First and last game played on a particular field each week (1st gm and Lst gm, respectively). Some regions find this information useful for assigning field set up/take down/trash policing, etc.