Section 3, Area T, Region 220
Registration for the Spring 2017 season is closed. We have space for children in U5-Boys; U5 Girls; U16/19-Coed; and VIP, but you must contact our registrar, Vanessa Mendez, at 914-733-8959, you cannot register on-line.
PLAYERS INTERESTED IN OUR CLUB PROGRAM SHOULD WAIT TO REGISTER WITH AYSO UNTIL TEAM SELECTIONS ARE MADE.
Registration for Fall 2017-Spring 2018 is going to be different: AYSO is moving from eAYSO to Blue Sombrero nationwide.
This means that everyone (parents, players and volunteers) has to sign up once in the new system.
Please go to ayso.bluesombrero.com/region220 and select "REGISTER NOW" at the top right of the page.
(For other languages, select the logo, left of "LOGIN", at the top right of the page)
- Early Registration until 6/30/17: $125 for the first child; $115 for the second child; $105 for additional children in the family.
- Regular Registration starting 7/1/17: $150 for the first child; $140 for the second child; $130 any additional children in the family.
- Please note that after 8/1/17, players may be subject to waitlists.
- Scholarships are available but there is a minimum charge per child. A letter from a social worker or a copy of your free/reduced lunch is required.
- The fee includes sixteen weeks of soccer (Fall season runs September-November; Spring season runs April-June), uniform (two shirts, shorts, socks) and lots of fun!
- The region does NOT provide cleats, NOR shin-guards.
So Please try to register on-line!
In person registration is Saturday April 29, 2017, 8am-noon at the Washington Irving Cafeteria
Please try to pay by creditcard (cash and check will take a much longer time to process).
If for some reason you need to withdraw, our region has the following refund policy: 100% refund before team selection (8/1/17), 50% refund before the season starts (9/1/17), and 0% refund after the season starts (9/1/17).
The $17.50 National Fee will show as a separate line-item.
- Each team plays two seasons. The first season starts in the fall, and teams play a full schedule of 8 games, usually from September to November. We resume, with the same teams, in the spring and play from April to June. Each fall, teams are reconstituted, as some players will move up to the next division.
- All age groups (except U16/U19 and VIP) will have separate boys and girls teams.
- U5, U6 and VIP teams have practice + game on Saturday. Most other teams will have practice on Saturday mornings and games on Sunday afternoons.
- U8 and U10 teams are required to supply a referee for home games. This person will get training and a referee shirt, whistle and stopwatch. For more information contact the referee administrator Elizabeth Costa.